The flourishing diverse tour.
- Arrive in the International airport of Nouakchott
- Meet driver and guide.
- Assistance at the Airport
- Transfer to the Hotel
- Driving on the tar road. Going through AKjojet and the Atar, the capital of Adrar region.
- We keep moving to Chinguetti.
- Arrive in Chinguetti, visit the library, the Mosque.
- Adventurous driving on the huge sand dune of Guetti.
- Watch the enchanting sun if the clouds clear up.
- Go back to the Auberge to spend the night.
- Northeast, 93 km of driving, a little bit out of the way.
- Passing by a number of small villages, and probably visiting some nomads.
- Visiting the famous mysterious Eye of Sahara
- Reach Ouadane by midday.
- Having some rest at the Auberge.
- In the afternoon, doing our visit to the ruin of ancient Ouadane.
- Visit the library if open.
- Back to relax at the Auberge.
- Leave Ouadane. Pass by the Amogjar pass which has a breathtaking canyon
- Taking pictures of the abandoned house that was made for the film Fort Saganne.
- Visit some wonderful prehistorical paintings in the area.
- Pass by the palm groves oasis Tewnechert
- Then we drive to the oasis of Terjit.
- Visit the water spring streams.
- Spend the night in tents.
Day5: The National park
- Leave Terjit pass by Nouamghar and the new town of Chami.
- Reach the World heritage site Banc d’Arguin.
- Swim at the beach of Arkeiss and/or walk on the cliff.
- Night in Mauritanian tents with the sound of waves.
Day6: The National park
- Wake up early in the morning for sailing.
- Meet the boatman in Iwik, 30 km of Arkeiss.
- Go sailing, spend almost five hours in the sea.
- Visit small islands, watch hundreds of birds changing location.
- If lucky, we see dolphins and gazelles.
- Go back to shore.
- Go back to Iwik, relaxing night in local tents.
- Drive back to the capital city
- Go to the National Museum, if open. Visit different sectors of the Museum.
- Go to the colorful Marchè Capital. Visit shops and the Market surroundings.
- Visit to Hotel EL Khater.
- Go the Friday Mosque of Nouakchott.
- Meet the Driver. Go to the Zein Art Gallery, if open.
- Go to the fish Market / Watch the fishermen go out and bring back their catch.
- Transfer to the Hotel
- Later at night, assistance and transfer to the Airport.
Round trip transportation from/to the airport
Hotel transfer and assistance
Fees to the listed sites
Main meals (Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner)
National Phone lines (At request)
Tips to the chef, guide and driver(s)
In our trips, we always have:
-4wd/4x4 cars, with well experienced drivers.
-A local guide and chief of the mission
-At least one chef, sometimes more based on the number of the group.